💙KYANITE💙 is best known for it’s chakra aligning abilities and the fact that it does not retain negative energy and technically never needs clearing. Kyanite is a bridge between mind and matter and it is a powerful stone of manifestation toward aligning with your highest destiny. It is a very calming stone that eases anxiety and restores balance. “Kyanite inspires loyalty and fair treatment to others. It assists in working through disagreements and disputes and can aid in repairing damaged relationships. It is beneficial in negotiations, diplomatic missions, arbitration and other forms of communication between disharmonious people, allowing disparate energies to move into resonance and find a common frequency” (crystalvaults.com). For those who have been feeling “off” and a bit lost, or are trying to break cycles of self-destructive behavior, work with Kyanite to gain traction and find your path again.
– One of only two stones which never needs cleansing or clearing. Citrine is the other.
– A bridge between mind and matter, Kyanite is a powerful stone of manifestation toward reaching your hopes, dreams, and desires.
– Kyanite is a calming stone.
– It helps to quiet the mind, dissolving emotional, mental, or spiritual confusion, and letting go of anxiety.
– It can quickly create stillness and tranquility, making it an excellent stone for meditation.
– Helps open psychic ability, enhances telepathic communication, assists in lucid dreaming.
– It is an ideal stone for restoring energy balance.
– It is a very effective energy conduit that can balance most systems of the body.
Chakra Association: Throat and Third Eye
Zodiac Similarity: Pisces
Goddess Associations: Sophia, Goddess of Wisdom & Persephone, Greek Goddess of Spring
Affirmation: “I evolve and grow with discernment and gentle guidance and leave judgment behind.”
✨www.hawkcouture.com (link in bio)✨
🖤 A portion of purchases support Domestic Abuse Survivors in gaining Freedom through Financial Independence 🖤